October 14, 2008

Tick or Treat

For Halloween I crocheted candy corn Trick or Treating bags for all my nieces and nephews.




Here are 3 of the 10 bags I have finished.


I don't know if i should make them for the 4 nieces or nephews that are coming the next few months.




My mom sewed lining in the bags and stitched all of their names in the bags so they won't get mixed up.


I took 3 of the bags to my sisters and gave them to her kids













I have been informed that they also work as hats.



5 comments:

Mimi, that one girl said...

Awww these are so cute!!! Good Job Liz :)

Trimble said...

So cute!

Amber said...

Those are awesome, you are so creative!

Beth B said...

Liz, I would love the pattern for that bag--they are so darling!!

Lilet said...

Those bags are so cute and creative! :)