October 9, 2008

10 DAY COUNT DOWN

I don't think anyone cares but this is my mind so I decided to blog.

In 10 days I will be running the Moab Other Half Marathon I am getting a little nervous after my friends finished St. George full marathon and were talking about how bad the weather was. I checked the 10 day forecast and it looks like good weather.

This is the sweet jacket I am going to get for running the race. I also get a unique finisher medal, delicious post race refreshments, beer from one of Utah’s outstanding microbreweries (which I will not be drinking), reusable sweat bag, bus ride to the start, and the privilege of running through some of the most beautiful scenery in the country!


I got this sweet running skirt I got it %50 off to wear over my tight compression running shorts that aren't very attractive.

4 comments:

Lilet said...

Good luck on the race! :)I bet that will be pretty scenery to run through.

Turbo said...

Awesome! I bet the run in Moab is beautiful. I wish that I could do that one. We are doing Hartford tomorrow. Woo Hoo!

The Fairbanks said...

Yeah right, we know you're just in it for the beer! :) Ha ha! Just kidding. Good Luck and thanks for reminding me what a lazy bum I am. :) LUnch was fun. Let's do it again!

kamikae said...

I am so excited for you. Too bad I gave up after running for only two months. I'll try it again soon. I can't wait to see the jacket and the Tiffany key chain from the other one. Good luck! I am jealous of your ambition.