Here are the most recent blankets I have made over the past 2 months
I don't know who this one is for someone needs to have a girl
This blanket is for my sisters baby that is coming any day.

This blanket went to my friend at work who's wife had there baby yesterday.

2 comments:
Liz!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy you guys have a blog!! Brent and Grace are coming in a few weeks and I told Dee she needs to call someone to help her watch Grace while Brent is at the Utah game. Of course we both thought of you because you are so great with kids!!!! I'll see you in December or January when we come to Utah to bless and seal Grace. Love your picture of you and Jason!
Your crocheting never ceases to AMAZE me! I think that zig zag one is my fav!
Post a Comment