May 28, 2010

I Love Long weekend.

I love that it is a long weekend even if it is a busy one probably over booked.

Saturday

Run in the morning

volunteer at a packet pick up for a half marathon in the afternoon

5 kids sleeping over at my house tomorrow night

Sunday

take 5 kids to church with me

taking dinner to sister in law that had a baby last week

Monday

Half Marathon If my run goes okay Saturday morning. I tried to run last night but I am having pain in my right leg and left heal. I am worried so I am going to decide if I can run a half after tomorrow. If I don't run it I am going to Volunteer at the finish line because I talked my mom and friend into running it and now I am having problems. GRRR

I hope your long weekend is nice and relaxing.

2 comments:

Turbo said...

Sounds like a good one! I hope that your leg is ok for the race. Have a great weekend!!

Lilet said...

That is a busy weekend! Hope you relaxed a little! :)