May 24, 2010

I love this picture

We ran a 3k to raise money for my niece's Elementary which is the Elementary that I went to in 6th grade. The below picture is my niece Grace and nephew Christian fighting over who gets to hold Jason's hand. Tiffanie already had the other hand.
Jason ended up running with Tiffanie. Grace ran with my mom. Christian ran with me we finished around 40 minutes. So fast! He ran the first few blocks and then sit down on the curb then get up and walk and sit down again. I would tell him he needed to get in the stroller if he wanted to sit. So he would get up and go a little farther. He was so cute to ""run" with. The school raised $14,000. I think it is the best fundraiser a school has done.
Christian and Grace slept over and Jason is now Christian's favorite. We went to dinner with them the week after the sleep over and Christian told him mom that he loves Jason.
They are sleeping over again this weekend. When I talked to their dad about the sleepover he said the kids will love it especially Christian. Got to love 3 year old kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love those kids! They always bring me flowers from their yard when I'm at my parents' house.

Cool fundraiser, with very impressive results.