Today is the farthest i have ever ran in my life. I RAN 18 MILES. I can't believe i did it. I felt really good 4 of us from my running group chose to run at the Salt Lake Olympic Oval. I didn't want to run that far when it was snowing outside.
While running we saw Apolo Anton Ohno working out there on the spin bikes and then he ran the track for a little. We also saw the USA speed skating team working out. It helped the time go by to be able to watch the speed skaters.
I love running with Angie in my running group she is so great to always have something to talk about. Thanks for running with us Angie.
4 comments:
That's awesome! Congrats!
Wow, that's pretty cool!
Holy Moly Macaroni!
Wow, I can't even imagine running 18 miles! Nice job! :)
Post a Comment