This is a blanket I made for my sister's baby coming end of March.

I like how it turned out. 



I am working on 2 other blankets
A brown and turquoise blanket for my sister in law's who is having a baby boy in March or April.
I got a call from my neice Sarah in California and asked me to make her a new blanket because she lost hers. She is so cute I would make 10 blankets for her. She told her mom "just call Liz she will make me a new one" (I made her a new blanket last year she lost blanket #1 in a hotel going home from visiting Utah).
I started the blanket and was almost half way done and she called me exited because she had found her blanket in her laundry hamper. I am almost finished just 2 more hours and it will be done. I am going to finish it and keep it for someone or keep in incase her blanket disapears again.
I will post pictures of both blankets when they are done hopefully in 2 weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment