Here is Jason's car that he made on my birthday at Color Me Mine.
He didn't like how it turned out because it needed more coats of paint.
He didn't like how it turned out because it needed more coats of paint.
Here is the plate that I made for my birthday I like how it turned out.
I am exite to use it for the next family birthday.
3 comments:
You are so stinking crafty! Knock it off! I need to get back into crochet! As usual, you inspire me. Too bad I can't get inspired enough to put on a pair of running shoes. :)
Such a cute plate. I would eat a b-day meal off of it! I also love the colors that you used in the latest blanket.
P.S. I am cracking up at Uncle Tommy playing Guitar Hero!
aww I love Color Me mine...I have been meaning to go there but now I think I really will.
Post a Comment