January 13, 2009

This Year So Far

I started 2009 out by going on a run up and down Emigration Canyon on January 1st in the morning with some friends and my mom. We ended up doing about 6 miles. After the run we had breakfast at Ruth's Dinner. It was fun to get out early in the morning and run up the Canyon. Here are some pictures from the run.

Here I am my friend gave out mardi gras beads we ran with them on to celebrate the new year.


Going down the canyon was nice and it was a beautiful day.



I went to the Jazz game last Monday thanks to Sheena that gave me tickets. It was the first time I have gone to a Jazz game it was great. The weather was really bad that day I am surprised I made it to the game and back home

I had to post this picture of my nephew and his crazy hair that naturally sticks strait up. He is a cute kid and is always happy.

2 comments:

Mimi, that one girl said...

You are inspiring me to run Liz. I have never been a runner but I have been testing it out lately. Man do my legs hurt! I don't think I can ever do enough stretching. Maybe when I get myself off a treadmill and test how I do outside, I can eventually do a marathon with you. :)

kamikae said...

Love the new background. I need to update mine too. What a fun run! I know I have said this a million times but I really need to start running again. I love the hair!!