December 31, 2008

Christmas & Birthday



For my birthday Jason and I went to see the movie Yes Man and then we went to Color Me Mine. I painted the plate below I want to make it a tradition that at a birthday party at my house the birthay boy or girl get to eat off the special plate.

Jason painted this car. He put the design on it. He said he wants to paint his car like this.

They will look better once they have been fired in the oven. I can't wait to pick them up Friday.


The day before Christmas Eve I went to my brothers and my mom made a gingerbread house with Tiff and Grace.





This is another new nephew of mine he was born on December 1st.




My nephew loves shoes and always has to have shoes on. Here is a picture of him wearing my pink boots.


Christmas was great we went to my parents on Christmas Eve for dinner. After dinner we acted out the Christmas story with costumes and all. Christmas day we went to Jason's mom's and Christmas night I went to see Marley & Me with my parents and brothers. It was a really good movie but it isn't all comedy just a warning.

2 comments:

Trimble said...

What a fun thing to do for your birthday.

Mindy said...

Wow! Nice plate! Happy Birthday!!!