January 24, 2009

Bare Feet Running


This morning on our group 10 mile run we saw a man running with bare feet. It was crazy it is the 1st time I have seen the man but my friend that I was running with said she saw him a few weeks ago. I think that is crazy it is so cold outside and there was snow on the trail the past few weeks and a few spots today that had slush.

I Googled Bare Feet running and I found out that he isn't the only one that is running without shoes. I should give it a try it would save me some major $$$ on running shoes and socks. :)

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Only pioneers have an excuse for not wearing shoes. Forget the money, save your feet!

kamikae said...

Actually this might be my type of running. I hate shoes!