I feel like all I blog about is running. I don't have any cute kids to brag about and I don't go on major vacations and this is my current hobby.
But here is the list of the races I am running this spring.
Canyonlands Half Marathon - March 21st
Salt Lake Ten Miler - April 4th
Salt Lake Marathon April 18th
American River Parkway Half Marathon - May 2nd
Race For The Cure - May 9
Ogden Marathon - May 16th
I didn't realize how close they are to each other until I listed them. All but one are in state so I won't have to spend much on travel. I am exited to go to Sacramento and run American River Parkway Half Marathon. My sister lives out there and I will be staying with her and her cute kids.
My training is going good so far. I haven't had any major injuries other than my feet hurting after running more than 10 miles but I am trying to figure that out.
4 comments:
That is awesome! I'm totally jealous. We need to plan out our runs for the year, too!
Wow you are amazing! I wish I could say I could be a marathon runner but once a sprinter always a sprinter... :) Good luck on all your races! :)
I love that you run that is so awesome!
Wow, Liz! I wish I was as motivated as you are! I am too much of a sissy to be a runner! :)
Post a Comment