I am going to be running the
Deseret Morning News 10k on July 24
th. I have talked a Friend\Co-worker into running the race with me before we have to work on Thursday. It will be fun to run the race with Kami. I will let you know how it goes after it is over. Check out the race the registrations closes today but you can sign up in person the 22
nd-23rd
http://www.deseretnews.com/run/ My grandma said should win the race so I can get the money. I told her there is no way I will win this race or any race.
4 comments:
I can't wait! This will be my first race ever. (O-wait, does Junior High PE count?) :) Thank you for talking me into it. I need you to help me get the Nike goal tracking widget thing onto my blog. We'll talk tomorrow.
Hey, I didn't even know you had a blog! Thanks for commenting on mine so I can keep up with yours now.
We made it! Thanks for all of your help1 You did great!! Moab here we come...
Wahoo! Thanks for running with us. Cant wait to do it again!! Great Job!
Post a Comment