This Blanket I made for my family room. I love it it is about 6 1/2 feet by 6 1/2 feet.

This is the current blanket I am working on.
I made one in June just like it for my niece for her birthday.
I haven't gotten around to giving it to her yet.
This is up close of the stich of the blankets below and also the first picture (my family room blanket).
This is up close of the stich of the blankets below and also the first picture (my family room blanket).
This blanket will be for one of the people that I know that is having a baby boy. I don't like making blankets in baby pastal colors like green and yellow. Baby blue blankets are okay sometimes.
I made a baby blanket out of just regular camo yarn for my brother's dog it was really cute.
There you have it a few of the blankets I have made in the past year. This past year I have made one for 3 of my nieces, 2 for my brothers, 2 for my sisters, one for my brother's dog and a few baby blankets. I need to get to work on more blankets I need to make 2 more baby boy blankets and one for my brother. I have purchased the yarn for my brother's blanket but I need ot choose colors for the boy blankets. If you have any idea's for blanket colors let me know.
There you have it a few of the blankets I have made in the past year. This past year I have made one for 3 of my nieces, 2 for my brothers, 2 for my sisters, one for my brother's dog and a few baby blankets. I need to get to work on more blankets I need to make 2 more baby boy blankets and one for my brother. I have purchased the yarn for my brother's blanket but I need ot choose colors for the boy blankets. If you have any idea's for blanket colors let me know.

4 comments:
I think you should have a class and teach me how to do that. I love them they are so cute!
You are so talented! Thank you for all of your help with running, shopping, crocheting, the list could go on and on. I still can't get over the fact that on the bright multi colored blanket (which looks amazing) you changed colors on every stich. I think you should make a baby boy blanket in brown and baby blue that would be really cute. When I start my next one I am going to have you teach me the shell stitch again for sure.
Wow Liz, they are all so beautiful! You do an amazing job!
You are a crocheting maniac! Thanks for the ones you've made for me kids, they are super cute!
Post a Comment