
My sister has been in town for a few weeks so Thursday night I had her kids and 2 of my brother's kids sleep over for a total of 5 kids. I wish all my nieces and nephews could sleep over but there is no way I can handle 9 kids at one time. It was fun till I had to put them to bed. I always stress out when they won't go to sleep and they want to stay up and talk to each other.
Jason stayed with them when he could tell I was frustrated with them. So I took a bath and shaved my legs because we were going swimming the next day and they were scary. While I was in the tub the 2 youngest nieces decided they needed to tell me something and came to talk to me while I was shaving my legs. They could care less I was in the tub but I was thinking oh crap I am going to kill Jason for letting them come talk to me.
In the morning I let them pick their breakfast. So I made Eggs for my nephew, make pancakes for 2 nieces, and 2 nieces wanted cereal. It was worth letting them pick that night my 3 year old niece was telling me she loved the pancakes I made.
Here are some pictures of the fun night. We turned my family room and our little play room into the sleeping area's.





3 comments:
Whoa Liz, you set a high bar for all aunties everywhere. If you ever need a replacement niece give me a call!
You are hilarious! I love the leg shaving picture you conjured. It takes me back to yet another shower story you shared. Ha ha!!! I'm laughing out loud to myself! I miss our little chats!
You are an amazing Aunt!!
Post a Comment