July 31, 2008

Me Update

So if you have a Nike + you will know that you get trophies when you hit Milestones. Tonight I reached 100 miles in a little over 2 months. I almost didn't meet my monthly goal of 55 miles, I was a major slacker this past week. But I walked in the morning and tonight to make sure I hit my goal.

Tonight I was going to go see the movie Ultramarathon Man with some friends that I have been running with on Saturday. We drove to the movie which was in West Valley (40 miles from my house) and the theatre never got the film so they canceled the movie and gave us our money back. It really sucks because there was a theatre that is 5 miles from my house that was playing the movie but my friends all wanted to go together and some of them are north of the theatre. It sucked we didn't see the movie but it was fun going to dinner with friends.

Also my friend let me use her Crochet book and I have found 2 patterns that I am going to make blankets for 2 new nephews that are coming end of the year. People need to start having girls I have found some really cute girl patterns I want to do but no one is having a girl that I know of.

Also it is weird my feet are also swollen tonight for some reason. I wonder if it is from wearing shoes with a hill or if I need to drink more water.

I better go I started my bath water and it is probably over flowing.

1 comment:

kamikae said...

Congratulations on reaching your goal! I'm going to have to set a new one because I am not even close.