January 8, 2010

2010 Cooking

One of my goals for 2010 is to cook more at home and eat less junk food/processed food/restaurant food. So I am going to try to cook new stuff each week.
Last week I made homemade pizza. We went out to California to see my sister Michelle for my 30th birthday. She made her awesome pizza for my birthday and she coached me on how to make it when I got home (she is a good cook).

Here is a picture of the first pizza I cooked it was BBQ Chicken. I also made a pepperoni pizza. If you want the recipe let me know and can email it to you. For some reason I can't cut and copy the recipe from word to blogger tonight. I posted the recipe on facebook if you are my friend there.



My 2nd week I made bread. This is the first time I have made bread or atleast the first time by myself not just helping my mom make bread.

5 comments:

Trimble said...

Nice work. I highly recommend ourbestbites.com for yummy recipes that include tutorials in case you don't already know about it.

Ross n Jen said...

Man, you are OLD!

Lilet said...

Looks good! It's making me hungry... :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Liz, you will be a pro in no time. It just takes practice and patience. Cooking at home is healthy, fun, and economical. Kudos for your new goal. I expect more updates!

Nishant said...

What a great way to work out. I need some motivation...

Work from home India