January 15, 2010

Cooking and stuff

This week I have been a busy one with working late a few nights and Jason's brother moved in with us this week. He got laid off so we told him he could come live with us for a little bit. It is weird having another person living with us. I can't walk around the house braless anymore.

Monday I made homemade pizza again it is just so good that I had to make it. I also made bread again but it was a failure. I didn't cook it long enough this time so it is doughy in the middle.

Tuesday I made a yummy skillet for me, Jason, and Cole (Jason's brother) I used 3 or 4 left over baked potato's cut them into cubes and put them in a frying pan with butter. I cooked them for about 5 minutes then I cracked 3 eggs over them and added cheese. It was yummy and really fast.

Rest of the week I worked late and tonight we are going to Jason's grandpa's 70th birthday party.

Tomorrow I am running 20 miles it is the last really long run before Surf City Marathon February 7th. I am nervous for the race the training has gone by fast and doesn't feel like it should be only 3 weeks away.

Better go we are late for the party.

No comments: