October 26, 2009

Marathon Fever

I must be sick or something I registered to run Surf City Marathon February 7, 2010 with some gals in my running group the race is on Super bowl Sunday. It will be nice to go to sunny Huntington Beach – CA in the middle of the Utah winter. 9 of the miles were along Pacific Coast Highway and the last 10 miles of the race runs on the beach's trail (see picture below)
The average temperature on race day is 48 at start and 68 at the end of the race. It is going to be nice.

Hopefully the high miles will help me loose weight again. I have gained 10 pounds from stress this year. I can't wait till 2009 is over this year has been a hard and stressful year for me and Jason.

1 comment:

Ross n Jen said...

We just got back from running a 13.1 and 5K in So Cal! It was SOOOOOO cool running along the beach!