Here is a picture of my mom and I at around mile 3

Here is a picture of me around mile 23 at the last mile.

I learned that taking half a xanex the night before helped me sleep through the night and didn't make me nervous in the morning or during the race.
I felt a lot better then I thought I would. The only pain I had were my feet like always. My right foot started hurting around mile 17.
I am exited now for my half marathon in 2 weeks and 2 weeks after that the Ogden marathon. I had gotten into bad mood about running the past week but after running the marathon I feel positive about running again.
I will post more pictures later my mom had her camera with her while we were running so we got better pictures than the above that are from my blackberry.
If anyone is interested in start running my running group is having its kicking off on May 2nd to start the new running season and they are an awesome group.
Oh yeah on another note I am pissed at my Nike + system it won't upload any of my runs it just deletes them when I plug in my Ipod. I don't know what to do I think I am going to have to buy a new Nike + and see if that is the problem or I might just bag it and just use my garmin and worry about it in the fall when I start running inside again.
5 comments:
Way to go! That's such an accomplishment! So, uh...what's a Nike + and a garmin? I'm a little outta the loop on stuff.
Nike + is a think that hooks into your ipod that tracks your miles but it has alot of problems. and garmin is a GPS watch that tracks my miles it is alot better.
Congratulations, Liz. That is a great accomplishment.
Go Liz! You look like you could have done 10 more miles.
Yea, Liz and Marilyn! I am so proud of you guys! Now if I could just get off of my but and start running, maybe I can come with you guys next time!!!
Post a Comment