I have been wondering this weekend what was I thinking signing up to run a full marathon then i think I didn't sign up for just one but two this spring and the first one is this Saturday. I shouldn't be so stressed out about it but for some reason I am so nervous and Ogden is going to be even harder than Salt Lake because Salt Lake I am running the entire race with my mom and doing it more as a training run and Ogden I am running it by myself.
I have done my training runs and have ran 20 miles twice this year but 26.2 miles is just overwhelming right now with other stress that I have in my life right now.
I just hope I make it through the next 6 weeks.
1 comment:
You will do fine! You are just psyching yourself out. Once you get in the race and get started, you will feel great. The miles will fly by. Good Luck!
Post a Comment