
I just need to vent about Ikea. On Saturday I purchased a new bedspread from Ikea. I got it home and it looked like it would match the red walls in my bedroom. When I took it out of the package and put the pillow cases on the red's don't match it makes my wall look pink. I tried to take it back today and they said they won't take it back because it was open. I am mad because I put the pillow case on my bed for 1 minute to realize it didn't match. I tried to go on there website to complain and you cannot email them so I have to write a letter and mail it to them to complain about there crappy customer service and return policy. I will have to be something really good for me to shop there again. Thank heaven’s for Ebay I am going to try to sell the bedding online now.
2 comments:
There is a wonderful little thing I like to call the Better Business Bureau. I think you should take it up with them! I hate bad customer service!
That's awful! How frustrating!!
Post a Comment