April 22, 2008

California

We went to visit my sister in California we went with my sister her husband and kids and my sister in law and her kids. It was Jason's Birthday while we were there so I got a piƱata for the kids they loved it my nephew told Jason he was glad had a birthday and that his party was fun. It was fun but kind of crazy with all 9 of my nieces and nephews in one house. Here are some pictures from the visit. I didn’t get any of me and Jason it is boring to take pictures of us.


I made rice crispy treats for the kids before they went to bed.

Grace


Sarah loves her picture taken

Best Friends

Alex and Scott have the same PJ's. Scott thought that Alex was wearing his PJ's.


We went to the Zoo one day it looked like we were running a daycare.





Feeding the chickens
















1 comment:

Lilet said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun!