I registered for the Ogden Marathon today. I ran the marathon last year. Hopefully this year's race will be nicer to me. I didn't do very well in 2010's race which made me not want to run another marathon.
I might do another Marathon right before or after because once trained it is easy to stay trained.
We had a great Thanksgiving with Jason's family. Jason's grandma has been diagnosed with Pre-Pancreatic cancer the week of Halloween and the tumor was removed 2 days before Thanksgiving and she didn't even have to spend a night in the hospital. The Doctor said they got all of the cancer but they have to go in and get a little bit of the tumor still. The Doctor was telling her she doesn't know how lucky she is because this cancer is never caught early.
I think the fertility drugs still aren't working. I kind of forgot to get my blood tested this month to see if it worked so I will see if the doctor increases the dosage of Clomid this month. Obviously I am not very optimistic about it working because I registered for a marathon in the spring.
1 comment:
Best wishes to Jason's grandma and her fight with cancer.
Never lose hope, Liz. This goes for anything in life. When we give up hope, we lose everything. Even in the deepest of human suffering or vilest condition, one can still have hope.
Post a Comment