September 2, 2010

Hello

Yes I am alive and the summer has been fun and busy and I am too lazy/don't have Internet at home anymore to blog. Last week we went to my grandpa's 94th birthday.

Here are some fun pictures from the party.


Grandpa surrounded by great grand kids he had 3 cakes to feed all the people


My Grandma and Grandpa with one of my cute nephews. Watch out girls this boy has hair and eyes to die for.

Jason playing crack the egg with the little kids.
If you know who Grace is you can see her in the picture smiling/looking at Jason they are each other's favorites. She asked him when she was 3 if she could marry Jason.
I don't ever talk about this on my blog only with close friends and my direct family but I started fertility drugs last month. I am hoping for the best but planning on it not working. It didn't work when I took them 4 years ago or last month but the doctor is more optimistic this time because he is having me take another medication with it to help with my fertility problem (PCOS).

I have decided I don't like training for marathon's in the summer it is to dang hot. My running has been minimal. But Jason and I are running Red Rock Relay next weekend after the last relay I ran I am surprised I committed to another one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope and pray that the fertility treatment has a successful outcome. Patience and understanding of our trials is very difficult.

There are too many dysfunctional families with neglected and abused children. It breaks my heart to see a loving, stable couple struggle to have even one baby! Hang in there, stay faithful, and best wishes!!!!