
In the picture below the medal's on the left of the red line are for some of the half marathons I have run (not all half marathons give out finisher medal's). I now try to run half marathons that only give out medal's. Why run a race if you don't get bling?
The medal's on the right are for the 5 marathon's I have run. My favorite medal is Surf City Marathon. The medal is a surfboard and they do a different surfboard each year.
If you want to order your own custom or not custom here is the link http://www.alliedsteelfab.com/catalog/
I will be adding 1 more medal after this weekend. I am running Ragnar Relay. I am feeling a little sick today hopefully it will go away in time for Friday. If not I will be run sick.
2 comments:
That is SOO awesome Liz!
That is cool, it looks awesome in your office, I'm jealous! Maybe I should start running to get some bling too! :)
Post a Comment