Here is Jason and our niece Grace playing in a water area at my works summer party.
This is my nephew Kole wearing a hat that I crocheted for him.
In July I went for a Saturday run with my running group up to City Creek Canyon. Here are some pictures from the run.
I got a new PR by a little over 20 seconds at the Provo River Half Marathon yesterday and I took 8 minutes off my 10k time from last year. I have decided not to run a full marathon as planned this fall. I am under trained and Jason's work laid of 20% of their employee's and he got laid off. So we can't afford to travel to Portland as planned. I have registered for 2 more half marathon's this year. I am running Hobble Creek Half Marathon and Halloween Half www.halloweenhalf.com I am exited to run these races
We are taking off for a week in San Diego today. My parents have decided to go on a family vacation every and pay for the hotel room every other year instead of Christmas and Birthday presents. It is nice to get to go on a nice vacation and not worry about paying for the hotel room.
No comments:
Post a Comment