I ended up speed walking for part of it and could almost keep up with my mom when she was running and would catch up when she walked. It was a pretty morning but I think I like running in the cold better than the heat. You can layer up in the winter and there is no way i am running in just a sports bra and shorts. I don't have the body for that.
After 5 miles of up hill hell I asked my mom and the other lady that was running with us if they were okay if we turned around a mile early they were both up for it. We ended up running 10.3 miles. I am okay that I didn't do the entire run.
Here are some pictures I took on my phone on the run.


1 comment:
It must have felt good to get some distance in, after the injury. Running in the canyons is pretty hard core. I'm pretty sure that it would kill me.
Post a Comment