May 21, 2009

Drug Dealer

Jason’s sister came over to visit yesterday and she told Jason she ran into some one that she knew. She asked the girl what she was doing and she told Jason's sister that she had just purchased some drugs at my neighbors house(the house is kiddy corner from us).

So today I called the Police and filed a report. The police man asked me if I noticed if there were cars always at that house around the same time of day. I have no clue but after Jason telling me about what his sister said it kind of made sense in the past there has been a lot of cars over at the house sometimes.

So I facebooked all my neighbors because a lot of them are stay at home moms and have asked them to watch the house and to call the police if they notice anything. I am going to be a fly looking out my front window now.

Watch out drug dealer you are going down.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Yikes! Good thing your siter-in-laws friend was so honest?

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Liz, for taking a stand against neighborhood crime! Not everyone would be that brave! You are setting a good example and raising the bar. Keep it up!!!