September 30, 2008

California

I went to Visit my sister 2 weeks ago it was fun to get away and hang out with her and her kids.

One day I went to San Francisco with my brother, his father in law, and my brother in law.

Here is a picture of me under the Golden Gate Bridge.

One of the days my sister and her kids went to San Francisco we went to a bakery and my nephew and nieces got bear rolls.









My sister had a meeting and so one night I took care of the kids while she was gone and after giving the kids a bath one night we decorated cupcakes. The loved the sprinkles there were probably more sprinkles than frosting.





I talked my niece into throwing away her binky so we went to the store and I let her pick out a toy. She got a Furr Real puppy that came in a purse. Here are pictures of her loving her puppy.


3 comments:

Toni said...

LOVE you hat!

Lilet said...

Looks like you had a fun time. I like the picture of you under the bridge.

Angie said...

She is darling!! Gotta love the binkies!