September 27, 2008

Song

I just found this video it is really good and hits close to home for me. I cried when I watched it.

4 comments:

Trimble said...

It's super easy. Just creat a new post, choose the tab "edit HTML" and paste the code that you get from YouTube (look for the "embed" code next to the video you want).

Liz said...

Thanks for your help.

kamikae said...

Now I sit here at my desk crying for you! Wow, the tears I have cried at work lately. You are seriously the sweetest, most loving person that I know. You will be the best mom ever one day. I am positive of it. You are so strong and patient to go through this trial. You help me appreciate the kids I have even more. It will work out for you too. Thank you for all of your help you have given me this last little while. I am so lucky to have your friendship!!

Lilet said...

Awesome video, made me cry.