April 26, 2011

Bra & Etsy

Weird title I know. I have been working out at my works FREE gym before going to work. It is awesome they have FREE personal trainers and showers so people don't smell at work. I am always worried I am going to forget something like underwear or a shirt or shoes because it is a 25-30 minute drive home. Today I forgot a bra to wear to work so I am wearing my running bra. Not end of the world I told my co-worker that if I smell funny to let me know and I will go buy a bra.


I have been busy knitting here are a few pictures of stuff I have made I have 2 more baby sweaters but they need buttons put on them and a hat that didn't turn out so I think it will go to good will. I opened a Etsy account and have a few things listed to sell.



Below are the stuff I have listed. Tonight I start taking a class on how to knit socks. I am excited.




Here is a newborn baby hat I made, It has a little leaf on top of it.








My friends baby showing off a hat I made.Here is a picture of the first pullover sweater I made. It probably will fit a 12-18 month old.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your knitting is SOO cute! I really might take it up, I need a hobby to keep me busy during night shift. Any pointers?

Liz said...

Blazing Needles in SLC has free classes every Saturday at 10:30 AM
Here is their website http://www.blazing-needles.com

I went to 1 class then watched video's online if I forgot how to do it.

I have taken other classes at Blazing Needles but you can learn almost all knitting on youtube

Anonymous said...

Wow Liz! You are so talented, and I am glad that you've finally decided to sell your knitted creations. I love the little sweater.

Maybe you should keep a spare bra in your desk at work! (I've done the same thing before.) Kudos for your pre-work fitness schedule.

Tif said...

Liz you are awesome! You are a running knitting machine and I love it! Way to go!