I had my 21 mile training run on Saturday. It was a little cold but overall it was a good day to be running. We were worried a storm was coming in but it waited to come till today. I fueled with Peanut Butter Pretzels, Starburst Jelly Beans, and Peanut M&M's.
I felt great the entire run till the last mile when my feet started killing me. My big toe nails were hitting either the end of my shoes or the seam in my shoes. I also felt like there was a pebble in my shoe but i lived.
After the run my mom, Christi, and Josh went to lunch at Kneaders Bakery I got a sandwich, soup, and berry cheese cake.
When I got home Jason had started the tub for me I relaxed in the tub for a hour drinking Diet Sunkist then I took a 2 hour nap.
Moab Half Marathon is in 2 weeks I am exited for my races to start.
7 comments:
Nice work! I saw by your widget that you also broke 500 miles. That's pretty awesome.
thanks I did hit 500 miles this Saturday. I was exited
That sounds like the perfect day to me (if you substitute the 21 miles for 2 miles! haha).
Wow. That's amazing! I love your wedding pic at the top of your blog, you look gorgeous!
I'm adding you to our blog roll so we can stay in touch, k?
Good job!! I can't even imagine running that far... :)
Congrats thats so awesome
That is serious endurance!!!! Way to go, girl!
Post a Comment