February 25, 2008

My Birthday

My brother has been wanting a dog for a long time and he found one that his wife likes so they went and got the puppy on my birthday. All the nieces and nephews love the new family member.
This is Winston with the girls
Sarah shared her blanket with Winston. I made Winston his own blanket that he loves it is camo. Ashley, Scott, and Grace with Winston.
Scott holding Winston, Scott called my brother the next day to see how Winston slept.


I am now 28 years old my mom had a birthday party for me at her house. My nieces had a special birthday badge that I had to wear at the party it was alot of fun.



my nieces eating at the bar

This is my nephew playing with a Balloon

Birthday cake isn't my favorite so every year my mom makes an English trifle.
I don't think I would of gotten all the candles out by myself my neices and nephew helped me get them out.

1 comment:

Musick said...

You look pretty in the birthday cake picture.